keston c55 boilers

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
i have a keston c55 boiler which keeps flashing E65 code after a couple of hours afterwhich i need to reset . Any solutions? Code is not in manual and keston say have never heard of this code........ useful as ever!!!!!!!!

Sponsored Links
Find a Skip and put your pi;le of carp in it!!
if the manufacturer's have not heard of E65 then how can we help? I would suggest that they might like to attend to your boiler so that they can learn? and in future would know what an E 65 code actually means?

I'd go for the skip method though!! :rolleyes:

We often encounter codes the manufacturers done list.

When I asked me friend to enquire about a code which was not listed we had a good laugh when the answer came back from the design team as " boiler fault, other".

Often unknown codes result from otherwise unknown engineers settings or from a faulty PCB.

Perhaps someone will have seen this before, otherwise an engineer would have to check all the operational parameters which the boiler measures ( which are not many in the case of ther Keston ).

Tony Glazier

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back