Key for Greenstar 8000

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My son has a WB Greenstar 8000 with low pressure but it looks like it doesn't have the blue "key" to add water. I can't find anyone that supplies them as a spare. Any help appreciated please.

Sponsored Links
They dont have a KEY, about centre of the boiler, if he looks under there, there is a small blue lever, simply pull it forward till the pressure is correct then let it go.

The levers not there

Attachments

• 20230612_140915.jpg
    20230612_140915.jpg
    346.6 KB · Views: 70
  • 20230612_140910.jpg
    20230612_140910.jpg
    365.2 KB · Views: 58
That looks like an automatic filler that the newer worsceter boilers can have fitted.
It should top up the pressure automatically when it drops below 0.7bar.
It will only do it so many times though. Then it will need resetting in the settings.

Sponsored Links
Unfortunately the instruction manual shows it should have the blue lever filling link. There's nothing about it filling automatically and I can't find anything on a search to find it in settings. Don't want to chance dropping the pressure any more to check it works in case they're left with no hot water.

Call to BG who installed it I think.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back