KINETIC AZ-TECH bellbox question

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Not fitted an alarm for years so, i have started an installation with the ADE ACCENTA 8 zone panel, using medusa PIR's, all of which i have used before without any probs.................but this time i have got a KINETIC AZ-TECH bellbox..........recomended by the wholesaler. Does anyone have any experiences of this bell and also..............i can remember when fitting the old NOVAGARD boxes to the ADE panels . the NOVAGARD needed a link wire, from one terminal to another. Obviousley i have the instructions from the AZ-TECH for the standard connections, but is there still a need for the link wire. And if anyone can remember the link wire im on about, It will also save me climbing up to look at my 10 year old NOVAGARD on my house :eek:

Sponsored Links
The only link within the bell box I can think of would be the positive supply to the strobe

The link in the Novagard was the tamper feed from the -12v.

All the Aztech I've ripped down were straight forward, connection wise, with no links. They seem to be a favourite with the cheapy installer brigade.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back