Kingspan TP10 insulation

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi everyone

Many thanks for he brilliant advice I had previously regarding the foundations for my new extension currently being built.

The shell is now built and I'm looking to order the insulation for the pitched roof (builder was employed to do shell only). Local BCO have confirmed that they will be looking for 75mm between and 60mm below, and our builder has offered the use of his trade account to buy these for us (6 sheets of each required). He's quoted £18 per sheet for the 75mm and £16 per sheet for the 60mm (both plus VAT).

This seems a reasonable price to me (I don't mind the builder making a small mark up on them), but I thought I'd check if anyone else locally around Staffs knows of anywhere cheaper.

I have seen TP10 75mm at £59.43 at Build centre... but I'm not sure if this is per sheet or per pack of 4 as quoted in their PDF catalogue? I would hope it's per pack, but I've never used BC before...probably a stupid question but I thought I'd ask it anyway....
:LOL:

Would it be a problem if I wanted to insert more between the rafters, maybe 90/100mm? The rafters are 170x50 so I could still afford a min of 50mm air gap.

Many thanks for your help.

Sponsored Links
Would it be a problem if I wanted to insert more between the rafters, maybe 90/100mm? The rafters are 170x50 so I could still afford a min of 50mm air gap.
Provided the air gap is still achievable and that if you insert in layers make sure all fit tight together i.e. no air gaps between sheets or cut edges.

Thanks Nose, great advice as usual.

Don't suppose you know about the Build centre price do you, or any other decent local providors? No worries if not, I'll give them a bell tomorrow.

cheers

Carl.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back