Kitchen Drawer fittings

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi All,

I fitted a Wren kitchen 4 years ago which has been fine up to now. I've had a problem with a loose drawer front and decided to investigate this afternoon. What's happened is the height adjuster screw on one of the drawer front fixings has snapped off. This adjuster actually holds the fixing to the drawer front, hence why the front is loose.

I'm after a replacement drawer side so I can just replace but can't find any manufacturers details on any of the parts. Could it be a Blum or Hafele metal drawer side?

Many thanks for any pointers you can give me.

Sponsored Links
You would have to check with different kitchen suppliers if they have the same parts or just go direct to Wren.

Hopefully you can just get spares but in this day and age, you probably have to buy the full drawer.

Sponsored Links
What I've ended up doing is using some J-B Weld to glue the two plates together (after matching the bracket position to the other one). Seems to be working ok.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back