Kitchen plinth seal in black???

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all,

I am nearing completion of my kitchen refurb. I have just tiled the floor and am now looking to install the kick board/plinth, I'm looking for some plastic seal for the bottom of the board, similar to the homelux type. However my problem is that I can only find it for sale in clear or White, I really want to use black, but I can't find a supplier. Does anyone have any ideas where I might get black seal from??

Sponsored Links
Have you considered using the acrylic tile/laminate floor sealants.
You can get them in black.
Unika do it, I have seen it in floors to go stores also ebay
ebay

Links in this post may contain affiliate links for which DIYnot may be compensated.
I haven't ruled out using some type of sealant for the job, I just thought using a clip on seal may be easier. If I use sealant to do it, should I somehow seal the edge of the plinth prior to installation, as the clip on seal protects both inner and outer edges of the plinth from water ingress?? And using the sealant method wouldn't ??

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back