Kitchen Sink Problem

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Guys,

Got a simple question, for those who know I guess, but can't seem to find anything on this as I don't even know what the parts are called.

My kitchen sink has is a dual sink, with plugs that are opened by a dial you twist on and off to open close. Anyway this dial has come loose, and for the life of me I can't get it back on.

Basically consists of the dial, which has a metal bit which plugs into a plastic tube thing which appears below the sink. This screws onto the underside of the sink, but it's come loose so even when I screw it up tight it wobbles around and the dial at the top pops out. Assuming this used to be glued on - or maybe something has broke.

Like I said, I've no idea what any of these bits are called, so apologies for the simplistic terms - I would get someone in to do it, but it looks like a pretty straightforward job once I have some direction.

Cheers.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back