Kitchen Unit Door Replacements (Homebase)

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

I have recently moved into a new home which has an existing Homebase kitchen installed.

I have been advised it is the Hygena Sanvito Black Kitchen: http://www.homebase.co.uk/en/static/hygena-sanvito-black-kitchen

I am currently missing 2 doors from the kitchen cabinets, I tried to approach Homebase about this but they said it is discontinued and because I wasn't the original buyer they couldn't help and suggested I try eBay……

I have measured the existing doors and they seem to be 700mm high but researching online 715mm seems to be the standard.

Does anyone know if Homebase doors are slightly shorter than the standard? Also any suggestions on where to get an appropriate replacement?

Thanks

Sponsored Links
Thanks for the links, I will try that.

Also when I am measuring the width of the door, do I just measure the width of the base unit?

Sponsored Links
Thanks for the links, I will try that.

Also when I am measuring the width of the door, do I just measure the width of the base unit?
Yes, width of base will be multiples of 100mm, 300,400,500 etc, doors are 296,396,496 etc to give a little room and space between.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back