Laminate floor beading

Sponsored Links
Always hated Scotia trims. Last rooms I used laminate in I renewed the skirting so I could hide the laminate ends under the skirting boards

Always hated Scotia trims. Last rooms I used laminate in I renewed the skirting so I could hide the laminate ends under the skirting boards
I hate them too but unless I replaced the flooring, I couldn't see how I dispense with them. The flooring edge is some way away from the skirting board. How did you manage to get rid of this by replacing the skirting?

Sponsored Links
I hate them too but unless I replaced the flooring, I couldn't see how I dispense with them. The flooring edge is some way away from the skirting board. How did you manage to get rid of this by replacing the skirting?
Didn't put the laminate down til after I'd removed the skirtings so the 10mm edge clearance is all behind the skirtings (plaster stops 50mm short of the real floor). If laminate was originally laid butted up to skirting then yes, only option is new laminate (or relay with extra bits)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back