Laser level advice on setting up

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi I bought a laser level on eBay when I set it up it has a small bubble on the large round base. I get this centered and then add the laser level to the top, I would think it should then be level as it's sitting on the flat part of the top but I have to adjust this to be level ? What am I doing wrong if I get the base level and then adjust with a
Few bits of paper it is level.

Any advice appreciated
Cliff

Sponsored Links
The base should have adjustment to allow it to be leveled before using the top level, you can check it's accuracy with a standard level.

Yes that's what I did so confused, I. Set up the base then when adding the laser level onto it that was out ?

Sponsored Links
Sorry for the delay the make is a toolzone one but I have decided this weekend it's not woth anything. Wish I could afford a self levelling one,
in the end i did away with the tripod and levelled two blocks on a glass sheet from the kitchen and got that perfectly level. A big stick and the mrs and we managed to do a good job. everythign is now marked out and I have started laying blocks.

Thanks for the help foxhole.

Cliff

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back