Last cracks question...

10 Dec 2019
Reaction score
United Kingdom
So I've come to terms that there will forever be cracks in my house and I'm hoping to try and fix them all.

I just have one more question about a crack type I am not sure about. The photos below are from the top pieces of plasterboard inside window openings. There are cracks where the horizontal meets the vertical which I think I can just rake it and fill.

However, I don't know why they suddenly become diagonal as they reach the room opening. Is there a reason for this, like path of least resistance? Do I just paint over the diagonal bit, or is there a better way? I've got the same kind of thing in three or four windows.


20191224_084933.jpg 20191223_184547.jpg 20191223_184404.jpg
Sponsored Links