Latest Muslim march in London

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
"death to non muslims" - "uk will pay"

I wonder if they will be taken to court for that like Grupppenfuher Griffin was??..

Course not...

And what about the recent burnings of Danish flags, and the protests outside the BBC for showing "snippets" of the cartoons in a news environment...our fault again eh?

Of course, thankfully, not all Mussies think that way...but what of the ones who do..why are they allowed to get away with saying and doing whatever they want?

One of the placards...

One says "Behead those that insult the prophet" another "Massacre those that insult Islam"
If these are acceptable, then what must griffin have said to face 7 seven in the slammer? (cant say i'd miss him though)

Jack Straw...(yes him!) said the cartoons were 'insulting'.....well so is being blown up on buses and tubes mate!

Wave the Union Jack= Racist pig

Burn Saudi Flag= Incitement to racial hatred and prison

Burn Danish flag whilst promising more suicide attacks= Understandable and justified anger

Theres a lot of good Mulslims over here...and if it all 'goes off'...they will unfortunatly be the ones who end up getting it worst...not the rebels will the hankies tied round their faces.

This government has got to start treating people EQUALLY.....

Sponsored Links
Well said, I only hope some of our dumb ass politicians read this forum.

Well said mate but to even think like that or dare even say that you will be branded a racist, infact our Richard from the deep south has already said you must be a " Closet Racist ", so when is your coming out party ;)

I think all those waving banners should have been arrested and charged or deported.

Freddie said:
Well said mate but to even think like that or dare even say that you will be branded a racist, infact our Richard from the deep south has already said you must be a " Closet Racist ", so when is your coming out party ;)

I think all those waving banners should have been arrested and charged or deported.

You cant be arrested for doing that......unless your white and British..
(notice I say British and not English...thus totally exonerating me from being classed as a 'racist' :evil: )

Sponsored Links
Standing outside the Danish embassy in Kensington shouting uk "you must pray 7/7 is on it's way" and holding banners saying the bombers last year were the "fantastic 4". Police refused to do anything

seems to me its up to the bloke on the street to start the ball rolling or heads rolling :LOL:

if the law wont help then you got to help yourself

i have a scenario

white bloke takes it on himself to stop ***** buring a flag

***** set upon white bloke 6v1 white blokes m8s step into the fray
6v6 ***** get pummelled

who would be arrested

we all know the result
6 white blokes nicked 0 ***** nicked

so please dont wait for the law to help we have to stand up to these *** now :evil:

The 'Ken Livingstone fan club' are conspicuous by their absence on here...

Surely it is just the old classic .. biting the hand that feeds..
But then again who were the masked people with and without placards? Were they 'agents provocateurs' .. planted by perhaps Zionists to ensure friction within our muti cultural ideal?
Was it plot and subterfuge?
:D

Now I see what your thread is about Freddie. :LOL:

I haven't seen the News, nor heard it on the radio, so I am about to read it on the net and then get back with a comment of my own, if it is as I suspect from the posts here..then I think a judicious bombing campaign is justifiable..we have far too many MOSQUES in the CHRISTIAN country. :LOL:

Okey Dokey, just read the News on the subject at hand. If the Mossies are so upset by this, then I suggest a chill pill is in order.

If they find the images insulting, fine, make a bloody complaint to the Press concerned, but if they want to incite violence against western countries for something so trivial, then deporting those responsible for inciting civil unrest should be the bare minimum.

These morons need to realise that this stupid and insulting behaviour can only be tolerated so far, and that point has been reached a long time ago for many people in the UK, and in Europe as a whole.

It is time to gag the lilly livered liberal kiss arse excuse makers and deal with the troublemakers once and for all. We need to have tight measures put on their movements, tagged if necessary, and mosques closed down if they are the centre of this type of rabble rousing, and to prevent them using it again, turn it into a pile of rubble..failing that a Bacon storage depot!! :LOL:

How long must we tolerate the scum?? The IRA had credible and genuine grievances regarding the relationship between England and Ulster, but had they demonstrated in this way here in London they would have been arrested, abused and banged up..so the question is "WHY THE **** WAS NO-ONE ARRESTED AND WHY ARE THESE SCUM ALLOWED TO CARRY SUCH PLACADS WITH IMPUNITY???"

It is getting time to act I think, especially if the Politicians won't.

I do wonder how the liberals will justify this march?

Try going to Iran and having a MARDI GRAS ABOUT SOMETHING IN THE MIDDLE OF THEIR HIGH ST AND SEE HOW YOU GET ON...

If the government dont dont something about this lot soon then they will have to accept the consequences...

Big_Spark said:
"WHY THE f***** WAS NO-ONE ARRESTED AND WHY ARE THESE SCUM ALLOWED TO CARRY SUCH PLACADS WITH IMPUNITY???"
Sounds like to me the fear of upsetting them incase it triggered the bombing again :?: I'm trying hard to think what would happen if we arrested them, would it make it worse or is it best to let it cool down? I think it's a no win situation.

Is Blair hiding again?

so u say just let them do what they want eh ??

well then that a crock if ever i heard one

the powers are afriad to upset them so we have tooo

i am positive is the mussies do this on tyneside they willl get a kicking

why isnt it so anywhere alse :eek:

what would i be arrested for if i try to stop someone burning our flag ?? patriotism if so then bring it on whats the penalty for that :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back