Latest Muslim march in London

Big_Spark said:
I think a judicious bombing campaign is justifiable
Big_Spark said:
deporting those responsible for inciting civil unrest should be the bare minimum.
You're not very good at this joined-up thinking lark, are you....

Sponsored Links
I see what you mean...but if there is little or no publicity then people will think they have been allowed to get away with it...and others one the side of the offenders will think its ok to carry on un punished.

this will sound very schematic......but the very thing that America is known for (the big welcome mat), will be the thing that will bring us to our knees. What was once thought of as being noble, has lost its' meaning. We are so overrun by different races, cultures, and doctrines, that it's hard to tell where one stands. Too much of a good thing (maybe doesn't apply here) but we're not one big happy family---more like dysfunctional. Freedom of speech is grossly abused as is most of the Admendments.....we (US) have more in common with you (UK) than you think. :(

mlb3c said:
this will sound very schematic......but the very thing that America is known for (the big welcome mat), (

LOL

Sorry, but I find that hard to believe. Never had to fill in a form when you traveled to the US, did you? If you filled in homo, or something else the US didn't/don't like, you couldn't come in.
Don't think you have such a big mat after all.

Sponsored Links
WoodYouLike said:
mlb3c said:
this will sound very schematic......but the very thing that America is known for (the big welcome mat), (

LOL

Sorry, but I find that hard to believe. Never had to fill in a form when you traveled to the US, did you? If you filled in homo, or something else the US didn't/don't like, you couldn't come in.
Don't think you have such a big mat after all.

no I haven't but once you are here, "homo"s..."have come along along way baby". Of course, it does matter where in the US you are. Makes all the difference in the world. They have their own talk shows, for pete's sake.

still no limpys saying it was wrong for them mussies to demonstrate the way they did

there was a little girl with I LOVE ALQUIDA on her hat wtf is that about

what if i made a hat and got a young white girl to wear it and it said

DEATH TO ALL MUSLIMS

wonder who would be arrested

ban islam now before joe public has to do the work for you

noodlz / pickles

EXCELLENT POSTs ,

slogger
I would like to say that YES THOSE SCUM SHOULD OF BEEN ARRESTED ,as most are the muslim rent a crowd/students,LOL
I bet their well to do parents would of been very ashamed/disgusted with them
an many of their Immams who they see at the mosques would be squirming with these foolish idoits who have let ALL British muslims down ....

I read some of the MI5 boards that are online
http://www.mi5.gov.uk/ do some googling on them an you get some very good forums ......slogger you can play at being James Bond there ..lol! :)
an they have info on arrests an money spent on operations
an more money is spent stopping terrorism at the source at moment than when the IRA blew up Thatchs lot ...British Intel dont bother with the banner wavers its those who are funding an planning more 7/7 attacks

Do we let this scum spout hatred NO ...

but I would fight with my dying breath to Keep Free Speach in the UK ..whatever colour an creed

finally no one has mentioned old hama hooky lad who is up on inciting hatred like Nazi Griffin ...wonder if he gets a No Guilty verdict ...either way he is to be deported as an "undesirable alien!..LOL" ...

Moz said:
but I would fight with my dying breath to Keep Free Speach in the UK ..whatever colour an creed

He Moz, good post.
But can we make that ... in the whole world?

WoodYouLike

of course , by the way have you seen some of the stuff at those MI5 sites , can just imagine slogger now sending in his CV ..lol

Slogger at the Interview with M

Whay hey pet ...yous a smart boird , like .. when are we gorran kill them mussies like pet , ?

Slogger said:
i dont want islam in my country anymore
I would think that there are plenty of muslims who wouldn't want you in their country if they knew what you're like, but you're still here! :D

WoodYouLike said:
Moz said:

He Moz, good post.
But can we make that ... in the whole world?
whole world? a bit hypocritical....lest I misunderstand

mlb3c

yes ....

I said
"
but I would fight with my dying breath to Keep Free Speach in """the UK""" ..whatever colour an creed

WoodYouLike
said why not the whole world ...an I said yes the whole world should have free speach for their citizens ...

Sponsored Links
Back