Latest Muslim march in London

Big_Spark said:
Your wrong actually BAS, you have the right to defend yourself for one,
Yes, but someone burning a flag in the street is not an event which requires you to defend yourself.

but you also have the right to make a citizens arrest, so in fact you do have the right to interfere
You have to be very careful - even more so now. Until January 1st, you could only exercise that right regarding arrestable offences. SOCPA has now amended PACE and made all offences arrestable, but the amendments apply to police officers, and only in certain circumstances. Carrying out a CA is likely to get you into trouble, if wrongly judged. A policeman might be allowed to arrest a flag-burner, but not necessarily a private citizen.

...it is HOW you intefere that is the crucial point.
Indeed - and trying to tackle someone who has a burning flag could quite likely involve violence escalating to the point where the arrester is in more bother than the arrestee...

Oh regarding illogical statements...I see your argueing with slogger...Now that is illogical!! :LOL:
You got me bang to rights there, guv
smack.gif
1139258723_h.gif
tontopallus.gif

Sponsored Links
Moz said:
I would like to say that YES THOSE SCUM SHOULD OF BEEN ARRESTED ,as most are the muslim rent a crowd/students,LOL
I bet their well to do parents would of been very ashamed/disgusted with them
an many of their Immams who they see at the mosques would be squirming with these foolish idoits who have let ALL British muslims down ....

Looks like good ol' Moz was right...see here:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/4686410.stm

He may still face prosecution...hot-headed kids, don't think before they act...now he has to face the consequences....even he has said his actions were maybe worse than the original pictures.

Sponsored Links
Cheers BAS

Quoting from the article

"UK-based Muslim groups condemned extreme aspects of the demonstrations here.

But radical cleric Omar Bakri Mohammed insisted on the BBC this morning that anyone who "insults a prophet" must be punished and executed. ..."

Why do the BBC give people such as this complete self-serving nutter, Omar Bakri Mohammed a platform - it just inflames the situation. I hope by illustrating this point I'm not stirring it up more, but people realise what I'm trying to say about the media wanting an edge, regardless of consequences, even knowing him to be not all there!

Saw a tv program about him, the Tottenham Ayatollah, they called him - guys a fruit-loop who's even made fun of by most of his fellow muslims.

Problem is some people will twist things to make a trap for Sloggers!

made my mind up about muslims when 9/11 came about

there is no place in the western society for them now nuff

irans the next nation to go down and in flames by the sound of it :cool:

hermes said:
Slogger said:
Who did you target before that?
anyone thats not straight white anglo saxon, (single mothers are always a good target but not suggesting sloggers against them) :LOL:

Richardp said:
hermes said:
Slogger said:
Who did you target before that?
anyone thats not straight white anglo saxon, (white single mothers are always a good target but not suggesting sloggers against them) :LOL:
Be interesting to know sloggers makeup and if he has any "ethnic" blood in his family tree

A****le in suicide suit now under arrest and on the way back to chokey for breaching parole terms. Hooray

as I said at weekend ,these silly lil cretins will be named an shamed an be barmy muslim students (was a time that rag week was a big thing now its stirring up hatred )

and a HURRAH .....to the news one is off the streets maybe more should now be charged for inciting racial hatred...! ?

the one dressed as a sucide bomber is being charged as a drug dealer ?

some nice peace loving mussies eh

f*** them all :cool:

Slogger
NO......he was on parole for that ...read this here

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/4687996.stm

btw this last bit just push up your blood pressure ,lol

"Meanwhile, one man has said he and a second man were arrested during the London demonstration as he attempted to mount a counter-demonstration.

The man, named only as John, told BBC Radio 4's Today programme that he was arrested as he handed out leaflets with the cartoons printed on them.

The Metropolitan Police said two men were arrested on suspicion of breach of the peace, but no further action was taken.

Publication of one of the cartoons by a Welsh student newspaper has prompted the Cardiff students' union to apologise for any offence caused.

The editor and three student journalists from Gair Rhydd newspaper were suspended. "

theres a rule for one and not the other in this society i have always said the white man needs EQUALITY

WHAT DO WE WANT

:cool:

Sponsored Links
Back