Latest Muslim march in London

but the very thing that America is known for (the big welcome mat)

Ahh yes, the good old green card lottery, not available to UK citizens (Northern Island excluded) :D

See the list!!

# China (mainland only)
# Russia
# Vietnam
# South Korea
# Philippines
# Pakistan
# India
# Mexico
# Jamaica
# United Kingdom (except N.Ireland)
# Canada
# Dominican Republic
# Colombia
# Haiti
# El Salvador
# Poland

Sponsored Links
Afraid maybe you probably did misunderstand, mlb...I got Wood on that one :LOL:
She meant should fight for freedom of speech in whole world, I think! Hope you don't mind Woody :D
Ah, already answered...too quick for me...I type as fast as Slogger thinks (its a joke, knucklescrapper! :D )

Moz, spot on! I hope they throw the book at Hamza - its those leaders who stir everything then retreat from the front line when it all kicks off!

Pickles, great posts...you sure you're not a judge ;)

Big_Spark
I stated that the TROUBLEMAKERS should be the ones dealt with and the mosques which allow these troublemakers in their ranks should be closed, as was Finsbury Park Mosque.
I'm in full agreement with you there.

The Muslim community needs to Police itself if it is not to be tarred with the same brush though, the Police and the wider community cannot do it in Isolation.
To an extent I agree that the muslim community should do as much as it can, but its not that easy for them to do so, just as Brits holidaying or living in Spain cannot be asked to take responsibilty for British yobs. What if you were on holiday or lived there and the Spanish police said to you, they're your lot, you go and make them see sense? This is guilt by association and not feasible, however desirable.

The 700 odd protesters in London should be dealt with though, if they carried placades which advocated or incited violence of any type, then they should have been arrested and the full weight of the law used to prosecute them.
Totally agree again, but as Pickles has succinctly put it there are ways and means. We just all hope this will be done, but one of the worst things that could be done is for them to go to ground and potentially more 7/7 attacks planned...let them show their identities. Blame the extremists by all means, but if you want to blame anyone else, the media play a vital role in giving these groups the oxygen of publicity in a sensational way with the main purpose of selling their rags regardless of consequences.

ban-all-sheds said:
Big_Spark said:
I think a judicious bombing campaign is justifiable
Big_Spark said:
deporting those responsible for inciting civil unrest should be the bare minimum.
You're not very good at this joined-up thinking lark, are you....

BAS, when you judiciously cut and paste to justify an assenine comment because you have nothing of value to add to the discussion, I would suggest you keep you liberal nose out. Thank you.

Eddie M
awhile ago before my 40 birthday ,I nearly did a Reggie Perrin ....an slope off to the Bahamas .... you dont need a green card there too...,

noodlz
"I got Wood on that one "

Im sure you did ..lol
an you bang on regarding Pickles post ... wonderful ..

Big_Spark

I think thats a bit harsh ...ban-all-sheds
has every right to post ....he may come across as a pedantic know it all sometimes but his liberal posts are VERy MUCH WELCOME, he is often the voice of reason here ... ;)

Sponsored Links
Big_Spark said:
BAS, when you judiciously cut and paste to justify an assenine comment because you have nothing of value to add to the discussion, I would suggest you keep you liberal nose out. Thank you.
B_S - if you don't want people to highlight your lack of logic and reason, don't write illogical and unreasoned things.

Slogger said:
what would i be arrested for if i try to stop someone burning our flag ??
Probably (and quite rightly) for an act of violence. Burning a flag is not an offence, so even the vague and very limited powers that you have to effect a citizen's arrest do not apply.

Slogger said:
i have a scenario

white bloke takes it on himself to stop ******* buring a flag
Then he is breaking the law - he has no right to "take it on himself" to do that.

Slogger said:
u havent got a clue have you ok here it is plain and simple if any ******* burns a flag near me or in newcastle he would be in for a good kicking regardless of the law

i would happily stand in the dock and swear that he was threatening to kill m e with that burning flag
That's one of the differences between you and I Slogger.

You regard illegal violence and perjury as enhancing the values of our civilisation, I regard them as the opposite.

you dont seem to want to bring these characters to justice why is that :?:
Which characters? Bring them to justice for what?

Can you be brought to justice? The real stuff on the statute books, I mean, not the twisted perversion inside your head...

you know the characters i am on about

the mussies that where openly saying death to all infidels should they go unpunished

or should they have faced a BATTON charge at the least

if it happens near you will you try to stop them or do nothing

GET OFF THE FENCE :cool:

Slogger said:
you know the characters i am on about
I often find it very hard to detect things in your posts that intersect with reality.

the mussies that where openly saying death to all infidels should they go unpunished
The video evidence should be examined, and where there is sufficient evidence of an offence having been committed then charges should be brought. It is vitally important that this should happen.

or should they have faced a BATTON charge at the least
No, because that would have been disproportionate to what they were doing. Even if (hopefully when) it is determined that offences of incitement were committed that would not alter the fact that what they were doing did not justify violent reaction by the police.

if it happens near you will you try to stop them or do nothing
They should not be stopped from demonstrating and airing their point of view. You wrap yourself in the banner of free speech often enough - are you a hypocrite?

free speech for muslim terrorists :eek:

are u mad or just daft

the ***** that where protesting have no rights to do so they where breaking the law

do you think they had permission for that march ( no chance )

wonder what maggie would have done :LOL:

Slogger said:
free speech for muslim terrorists :eek:
Were they terrorists?

If you can identify terrorists in the photos of the crowds, please pass the information to the security forces - I'm sure they'll be delighted to hear from you. Let us know how you get on.

are u mad or just daft
If I am, then so are the mods here for allowing you to spread your terrorist propaganda.

the *******s that where protesting have no rights to do so they where breaking the law
What law was that, then?

ban-all-sheds said:
Slogger said:
i have a scenario

white bloke takes it on himself to stop ******* buring a flag
Then he is breaking the law - he has no right to "take it on himself" to do that.

Your wrong actually BAS, you have the right to defend yourself for one, but you also have the right to make a citizens arrest, so in fact you do have the right to interfere...it is HOW you intefere that is the crucial point.

Oh regarding illogical statements...I see your argueing with slogger...Now that is illogical!! :LOL:

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: Everytime I try to get out, they pull me back in ! ;)

Sponsored Links
Back