Latest Muslim march in London

Slogger said:
theres a rule for one and not the other in this society i have always said the white man needs EQUALITY)
Very true Slogger, we should be treated as equal with people with black, brown or yellow skin. If more people thought like you there would be much less of this racial tension and different races would surely respect each other more than they do now.

Sponsored Links
I noticed the police didn't arrest anyone during the marches. Quite right too - that would've made martyrs of them and the images beamed around the world. It would've looked like suppression of Muslims.

So what do the police do instead? Examine all the footage and then arrest them days later. Clever, sneaky.

Slogger said:
theres a rule for one and not the other in this society i have always said the white man needs EQUALITY

WHAT DO WE WANT

:cool:
EQUALITY
when do we want it?
NOW

oggy oggy oggy :LOL:

Sponsored Links
I`m trying to see things your way but I can`t get my head up my arse:cool:

Slogger said:
I`m trying to see things your way but I can`t get my head up my a**e:cool:
you mean "out of" :LOL: you can't get your head out of your arse :LOL: either your head is too big or your arse hole is too small :LOL: try pulling your head out and farting at the same time. ;)

Mlb, it may seem like insults, but its actually bl**dy good banter :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

must make a change for slogger to be entering his own bum hole an not some butch gay muslim lad... ;)

Hey! don't be homophobic, if sloggers got gay tendencies that's nothing to do with anyone else.

Sponsored Links
Back