law enforcement oap style

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Ethel was a bit of a demon in her wheelchair, and loved to charge around the nursing home, taking corners on one wheel and getting up to maximum speed on the long corridors.

Because the poor woman was one sandwich short of a picnic the other
residents tolerated her and some of them actually joined in.

One day Ethel was speeding up one corridor when a door opened and Kooky
Clarence stepped out with his arm outstretched. "STOP!," he shouted in a
firm voice. "Have you got a license for that thing?"

Ethel fished around in her handbag and pulled out a Kit Kat wrapper and held
it up to him.
"OK" he said, and away Ethel sped down the hall.

As she took the corner near the TV lounge on one wheel, weird Harold popped out in front of her and shouted "STOP! Have you got proof of insurance?"

Ethel dug into her handbag, pulled out a drink coaster and held it up to
him. Harold nodded and said "On your way, Ma'am."

As Ethel neared the final corridor, Crazy Craig stepped out in front of her,
Butt- Naked, and holding his "You-Know- What" in his hand."Oh, good grief," yelled Ethel,
"Not that Damn Breathalyzer Test again.!!!" :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Thought for a minute you were on about the 72 year old, who shot 4 robbers, killing 2, in NYC.

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/08/14/nyregion/14shoot.html

How come Americans are allowed to use deadly force on low-life, and we aren't? Too many lefties and women running things over here I suppose. :cry:

In the right circumstances, we are.

John you are right but it is some of these circumstances that leave the innocent victims on a charge, remember the old guy who shot a burglar and got the jail (cause he shot him in the back, therefore was not a threat :evil: )
if you climb through my kitchen window uninvited you leave your human rights on the ledge outside, and what is wrong with that, how the f**k can someone sue me for kicking the sh1t out of them for staeling my stuff and terrorising my family, i think the thing to remember is to say you were in fear of your like and reacted accordingly and that you are very sorry for your actions, and you dont know how the guy fell down the stairs 4 times before the cops got there :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Thought for a minute you were on about the 72 year old, who shot 4 robbers, killing 2, in NYC.

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/08/14/nyregion/14shoot.html

How come Americans are allowed to use deadly force on low-life, and we aren't? Too many lefties and women running things over here I suppose. :cry:

In the right circumstances, we are.

John you are right but it is some of these circumstances that leave the innocent victims on a charge, remember the old guy who shot a burglar and got the jail (cause he shot him in the back, therefore was not a threat :evil: )
if you climb through my kitchen window uninvited you leave your human rights on the ledge outside, and what is wrong with that, how the f**k can someone sue me for kicking the s**t out of them for staeling my stuff and terrorising my family, i think the thing to remember is to say you were in fear of your like and reacted accordingly and that you are very sorry for your actions, and you dont know how the guy fell down the stairs 4 times before the cops got there :LOL:

You'd have a hard job persuading a jury that he was terrorising your family if you shot him in the back whilst he was running away ... Get the tw@t to turn around and blast him in the chest.

Don't forget ... Shoot to kill ... You don't want the maimed little ar@ewipe sat in his wheelchair in court playing the "poor little abused child from a harsh background" sympathy card at the jury.

Blow the little f***er away using LEGAL minimum force to counter the threat and leave him face down in a pool of blood with one of your large kitchen knives nearby with his fingerprints all over it :LOL:

MW (Murderer in Waiting)

Back