Leak Sealant...

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello,

I am considering using leak sealant in my central heating system to fix what I suspect is a small leak.

(There was a small weeping leak in what I think is a compression joint in a copper pipe - plumbers tightened and we thought they had fixed it, we had it covered up, now we suspect its leaking again)

Leak sealant sounds almost too good to be true - I don't need to rip anything out - my question is, could it damage my boiler? (Combination GlowWorm) And is this something that I - a DIY novice - could do myself?

Thanks for your advice

Sponsored Links
The answer is yes you could do it yourself and yes it might damage your combi boiler, will it work ?? might do but dont be too disappointed if it doesnt, I have never seen any brand that I would recommend and I would never use it under any circumstances, but your shout

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back