Leaking Drain Off Point on Baxi 105e

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Had a leak on my boiler for about a year now and finally discovered that the drain off point on the boiler itself is leaking. Having watched it tonight it apparently just splutters small amounts of water out after for example using our power shower but recently I've noticed large amounts of water having come from the boiler and it seems to be coming from the same point. The pressure in the boiler has always been extremely low ever since it was fitted and i regularly have to fill it via the filling loop but now the problems got so bad I need to sort it. Any advice would be much appreciated. Cheers, Mark

Sponsored Links
You are losing pressure due to the leak. If it is the white draincock on righthandside try tightening it yourself, these are usually only hand tight. If you can not tighten it call out a gas safe engineer and have the relevant part replaced.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back