Leaking toilet glued to wall

Sponsored Links
see this at leased once a month ,, if as said,, you have had the misfortune to have to remove a cystem box which as had silicon pasted on the back,,,, you will know that it sticks so well its pysicaly impossible to move it with out damage,,, so it needs to be screwed,, because one day you will need a repair which will require removal,,, there is away but its difficult and will end up costing you,, just done one today which took well over a hour to do

Sponsored Links
Update: I have two toilets, both were leaking from the waste pipe but the plumber fixed one by removing the boxing-in and pulling the waste pipe upwards and towards the toilet. Unfortunately he replaced the other toilet and the replacement toilet now does the same. I can't get hold of him for the last few days so I assume he's not going to resolve this issue, and I would really appreciate some help from you guys.

photo.jpg

The red arrow shows where the toilet leaks from. We're talking probably a couple of tablespoons per flush, not a lot but obviously it shouldn't leak at all! The waste pipe is tight up to the toilet pan, and can move freely in the up or down directions, but still leaks. I'll buy a pint to whoever can help me remedy this (without silicon or LSX)!

Thanks guys.

Chris

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back