leaking underfloor pipe!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Have recently had a solid timber floor put down(glued to concrete floor) and have discovered that we have a leak, it appears to be from pipe under the timber flooring. It is impossible to get at it without major upheaval and before resorting to that I'm wondering if there is any product that I could use(similar to radwel for car radiator) that might seal what I suspect to be a pinhole in copper pipe? would really appreciate any suggestion before I undo all the hard work! Many thanks. sweetpea0902 :confused: :confused:

Sponsored Links
Yes there is, in any plumbers merchant. Only for heating pipes, not tap water. Why should you "suspect" what you do other than wishful thinking!?

ChrisR said:
Yes there is, in any plumbers merchant. Only for heating pipes, not tap water. Why should you "suspect" what you do other than wishful thinking!?
:D Thanks a million will check out the local plumber's merchant tomorrow.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back