Lean-to conservatory wall/seal leak

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all, Very new to this forum so hope this works. Not long moved into our house, and with all the bad weather have discovered a leak in our conservatory, also has quite a draft which I have heard isn't normal (or is it ventilation)

It is a lean-to conservatory, and the main house is rendered. The lead-flashing isn't the best.

I will add some images when its light tomorrow. I think the leak is coming in through the mastic seal or lead flashing (on the outside of the house the seal has a brown tinge to it). The wall appears damp, and in full force rain the water actually dribbles down the interior wall.

Can anyone shed any light on who is best to repair: Builder, conservatory/window fitters etc?

What sort of cost would I be looking at to repair? I was going to try myself, but with the lean to poly carb roof its very awkward to even get up there safely. Or any ideas how I could??

Thanks

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back