Lean To Over A Boiler Flue

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I'd like to put up a Lean To over a paved area outside the kitchen door but the coverage will be over the flue from the boiler in the kitchen.
I pretty much want to mirror what my neighbour has done & continue mine across from theirs. Where their flue exits they have a 90 degree bend but instead of traveling straight up it travels at an angle exiting from beneath lean to with another 90 degree bend at the height of the roof of the lean to.

Hopefully my photo's will illustrate what I want to achieve / overcome. Any suggestions on whether this is possible or not and how best would be greatly appreciated.

WP_20160320_001.jpg WP_20160320_002.jpg

Sponsored Links
If your lean-to is open at both ends it should be fine provided the roof is 200mm above the flue terminal. Your description and photos aren't very good though so it's a bit difficult to judge what you're proposing. If you're neighbour has done what you're wanting to do, why not post a pic of their setup?

Sponsored Links
I think that I would be far happier if it was extended with a plume kit. Cheaper too.

There are severe limitations on using Vaillant flue parts outside. Possibly not at all even under a conservatory if not boxed in.

Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back