learn to plaster??????

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
True - I've been using the hawk (at 80 degrees) and not the end of the float to spread the plaster onto the walls . I've also spread it to more than approx 0.5mm thickness.

Finally, when the plaster has completely set and dried, I haven't been tring to flatten it with the float!!

Oh, and I keep on using stainless floats and not a rusty piece of s**t :rolleyes: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Cheers Roughcaster, enjoyed that. :LOL:

Out of interest (open to anyone), was that plasterboard adhesive he was working with???

Or is it 1-coat?? I've not used 1-coat before.

Of course either theory above assumes his multi-finish hadn't gone so out of date it lost its colour!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

well found RC, he's my favourite on youtube! was only showing him to someone last week, haven't laughed so much in ages!!!

Slight change of direction....
Does anyone remember DIY Reg from Kenny Everett?

I know Kenny no longer with us, but I would have thoroughly enjoyed Reg's attempt also!

(I'm assuming he never did it.
Guess he usually preferred the power tools for maximum blood!)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back