LED flashing issues / capacitor

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi Bernard, I'm a Brit living in peru, I'm ashamed to say my father was an electrical engineer and I never paid attention to him when I was young....

I now live in peru and have had to learn how to install wiring in various houses... I've got some LED flashing issues as you've regularly helped people with. I understand the basics of what you're saying about the capacitor but don't know physically how I would install it. Is it just a matter of coupling the cable to each end of the capacitor?

I'd need a real idiots guide (goes for the resistor and fuse too) but don't know if you have the time or patience to help me out.... a rough scribble would be enough or a link to a video...

I live far from civilisation in th ejungle and need to be able to try and sort this out.

Any help appreciated.

cheers

wish we had RS or Newey & Eyre here,......

Sponsored Links
quellomayo.

That topic was started 4 years ago and the last post (very apt) was 2 years ago.

Why did you dig it up?

But, you have a very interesting handle - quellomayo - are you related to Salad Fingers? :rolleyes:

EDIT Try a cap like this one

Well I'm originally from Hereford but now live in Peru and found this old thread. I have little knowledge of led lights and need to know how this supposed capacitor fix can be applied. The username"quellomayo" is the name of the town where I live now in Peru.

if anyone can help I'd appreciate it.

Sponsored Links
Back