Leeds court last year

Sponsored Links
.................................but, but, an immigrant saved a child. Surely we should be waving them all through, and turning a blind eye to their unfortunate habits?

Ain't diversity great! (y)

Sponsored Links
Rochdale Newcastle Birmingham Oxford Bradford Burnley Preston Telford the very worst of the worlds scum. Experts say that they flourished due to the authorities unwillingness to appear racist.

.................................but, but, an immigrant saved a child. Surely we should be waving them all through, and turning a blind eye to their unfortunate habits?

Ain't diversity great! (y)
No excuses for anyone who does anything ****ty to a kid, but I don't think that should detract from someone being a good human being.

Kiddie fiddlers come from all races/skin colours.

Funny how some seem to think that only a certain (non white) community are responsible.

Jimmy Saville, Rolf Harris, Gary Glitter, Cyril Smith etc forgotten already?

Not to mention numerous branches of 'predominantly white' religious institutions covering up mass abuses!

Last edited:

Funny how some seem to think that only a certain (non white) community are responsible.

Not to mention numerous branches of 'predominantly white' religious institutions covering up mass abuses!
4 people, as opposed to a huge amount from that filthy cult.

No you moron, the ****ing rug pilots.

Sadly for you, I ain't the moron!

Those like you who seek to lay the blame at the feet of one particular community/race/religion are exceedingly thick and don't understand the real problem!

I didn't have any animosity towards the mussies before, but the way you go on about them, I now resent them fully,you are an absolute idiot.
Wow...

I have that much influence on your outlook?

Not that much of an original thinker are you! ;)

If they you mention worked together targeting Asian girls you would be the first to want racism chucked in with the rest of the charges

Sponsored Links
Back