Legs's Waterproofer

It used to be Cementone No 2 that hit the spot for me......

Sponsored Links
I have always advocated not to put water-proofer in with lime mixes but have put plasticiser in it or powder sachets, but having read about how you all use it I might start to give it a go thats if we can get "Evoplast " where I am....Most of my work is rendering on to stone -work and renovating plastering so I will try it on this job I'm on at the moment ,which is a total "Hack" of and re-render...We have built an extension on the gable end of this house and have had to "Mesh" all the stone-work as it was mostly Sand stone and infill and when we hacked it off we could'nt leave as it was before we scratched so we meshed it all and its took a few s/coats before we could float it up...The rest of the house has a few structral cracks but we might get away without meshing it all... Will try the w/proofer in the mix if I can get it!!!

Sponsored Links
I like sovereign blue waterproofer.

Remember , enjoying the smell of render is the third sign of madness.........

Ah, the smell, when you couldn't get fairy and used lemon squeezy. :LOL:

Fairy went miles further , and was kind to your hands.........

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back