lifes too short.. enjoy it

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
just seen a guy lying on top of a london bus next to the Bank station, jumped from a height and is dead :(
god what makes people take their own life like that :?: may he R I P

Sponsored Links
once saw a guy jump from a 3rd story window of a hotel in london..

his girlfriend had kicked him out, he got drunk / stoned in the hotel and decided to end his life..

landed feet first, broke every bone in his legs into about 40 or so pieces each, ( he was about a foot shorter as his legs compressed upwards.. ), several vertebrae and his hips etc. etc.. major damage..

he survived and was screaming like a banshee when the paramedics arrived...

just think what that git has cost me as a taxpayer with hospital bills, care for 24/7 for a long time or even the rest of his life.. i doubt he'll walk again..

if you're going to do it. do it right.. :evil:

pills and alcohol..
a razor blade in the tub.. or at least jump head first...

we were only over the road from a tube station too..
but that's not really fair on the comuters and the poor driver that sees you comming...

ColJack, I'm not sure how to read your post, a bit over the top.

Most suicidal people are ashamed to ask for help and they cannot think straight when they committed suicide in the spur of the moment. You make it sound it's easy to commit suicide!
ColJack said:
just think what that git has cost me as a taxpayer with hospital bills, care for 24/7 for a long time or even the rest of his life.. i doubt he'll walk again
This is telling me you're only thinking about yourself and your money.
ColJack said:
we were only over the road from a tube station too..
but that's not really fair on the comuters and the poor driver that sees you comming...
Yes you're right, not a lot we can do about that but the police and the medical staffs also have to pick up the pieces.

"Suicide is not chosen, it happens when pain exceeds resources for coping with pain."

Suicide and thoughts of.............are a factor in Depressive Illness.A good friend who`s been depressive for years, told me that he has had them all along , but after therapies years ago, copes by "plotting" the deed and then "filing " the plan for a later date.......which he says "will never come"....Apparently it`s filed along with all the other rubbish that he says "pops up".......Works for him , but not for those who can`t hide the thoughts away :cry:

Sponsored Links
I'm mostly a chilled contented bloke but one night a couple of years ago I got into bed and suddenly felt very Depressed for no apparent reason, it was a horrible horrible feeling, the strength of it took me by surprise but I eventaully fell asleep, the next night it happened again and I was very scared, if this was going to happen all the time and even get worse I don't think I could take it, it hasnt happened since and I hope to god it dosnt happen again, I now have great sympathy for people that suffer with Depression. :cry:

I have sympathy for depressed people as well, been there a few times in my life, never actually gone through with it, as I am still here, but you get so low and feel like there is no other way out, It takes a while to come out of it, but with good friends you can do it.............
:rolleyes:

Richardp said:
I'm mostly a chilled contented bloke but one night a couple of years ago I got into bed and suddenly felt very Depressed for no apparent reason, it was a horrible horrible feeling,

Was the missus lying next to you? ;)

Only kidding...

Back