Lighting Circuit

Ban - All Sheds, Not sure what you mean by your post getting a thumbs down, I didn't, so as for the Immature Idiot, please look elsewhere.
I never for one second thought it might have been you.

Someone here gave it a thumbs down not because of what it said, but purely because I wrote it.

That is clear beyond any doubt because he did not give a thumbs down to a post which was the same as mine but with added sarcasm.

Sponsored Links
this was from bas

" peterduckett wrote:
//www.diynot.com/wiki/electrics:lighting:lighting_circuit_layouts

Did you struggle with this layout?

Fascinating.

When I made essentially the same post, but with less sarcasm, it got a thumbs down:

That's because you've got form.
In other words you agree that the reason I got a thumbs down was nothing to do with a rational analysis of my post.

I have been acquainted with bas since he frequented the screwfix forum a number of years ago.
Why should that have any bearing whatsoever on any replies you make to me?

@ bas

" Why should that have any bearing whatsoever on any replies you make to me?

Well maybe just because I have a memory of the poster you used to be .

Moreover since this has not been erased from my consciousness, ths is still reflected now :mrgreen:

Sponsored Links
Well maybe just because I have a memory of the poster you used to be .

Moreover since this has not been erased from my consciousness, ths is still reflected now :mrgreen:
So just what kind of thought processes are going on inside your brain which lead you to believe that it is intelligent, mature and acceptable to make irrational posts on this forum?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back