LightSys2 - Displaying System Name on Keypad

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
LightSys2 - 3 Partitions and both keypads on Partition 1

2 x White Elegant Keypads, Risco Product Code: RPKELPWT000B

There is clearly a simple answer to this but not seeing it at the moment.

The System Label has been entered in the installation but it does not display on the keypad whether Unset or Set

Unset the label reads

ALL ZONES
Current Time and Date

and when Set

ALL ZONES
SET

Not a big issue but annoying not to be able to answer or correct this one.

Kind regards

Stew

Sponsored Links
This is in the engineers manual, so is the label set to be displayed or system status in that option?

Did you consulate the manual before posting, just its definitely there in the manual.

If its still not showing after being correctly set to display the label I would need to check which other options may affect it as never not had it display when this option has been correctly set.

If it still doesn't display correctly after set please provide firmware version.

I have not got an "engineers manual", logged into the Risco Site and Risco Store and can see no reference to it. We have used the 259 page Full Installation Manual for reference and have certainly consulted that but to date see no reference to setting the option for System Label or System Status to be displayed on a the keypads not to say it is not there.
Will contact Risco Tech Support on Monday and see if they can point me in the direction of the "engineers manual" and see where we go from there

The installation manual the full one does have it in there.

Try searching for label, or display and where it gives the description on or off and it’s behaviour it’s there.

I downloaded it as I couldn’t remember the option, not able to look right now to post it.

When off displays status when on displays label.

The numbers to press are on the left hand side.

If your struggling send us a pm with the manual your looking at.

Sponsored Links
There isn’t an engineers manual the equivalent is the installation manual my apologies as I think of them as the same thing. Thing Risco have User and Installation along with full or quick styles.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back