LightSys2 KeyPad/Partition Problem

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have just installed a LightSys2 system with 3 keypads . I have got the config software connected with the IP module so can program through keypad or software.

Have just upgraded the panel to the latest Firmware RP432-3.25 ODE 12 Mar 2018

After the upgrade I have 3 partitions that now all work fine when operated from the config software.

The problem is that I can only allocate just one partition to any individual keypad.

I currently have the whole system as Partition 1 and it all sets and operates fine as Partition 1 is selected on Keypads 1,2 and 3.

Partition 2 and 3 are configured for selected Zones but when I try to add Partition 2 and Partition 3 to the Keypad, it drops Partition 1. I can have Partition 1, 2 or 3 individually selected but not more than one.

Final thing is that I cannot get the allocated Partition Names to show on the keypad, it just shows:
P=1 : RRR

I am sure I am missing something simple.

Kind regards

Stew

Current programming page for installing Keypad:
IMG_0405.JPG

Panel in Normal operation/Unset even though Partition 1 (P1) has been allocated a name as has the system.
IMG_0406.JPG

UPDATE and SOLUTION thanks to Risco Tech Support:
A Keypad can only be assigned to One Partition.
Other partitions are set by selecting the relevant Mask settings.
Selecting "MultiView" to "N" solved the display issue, the Partition Name is now displayed.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back