Liquid Screed ???

SMG

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I am re constructing my wetroom, new floor level shower tray, cement board walling, tanked etc, & i`m considering taking my wetroom floor up, which is tiled, concrete, laid on polystyrene sheets. Constructed about 8 years ago.

It will be an area of 3 sq m. I want to lay a wet underfloor heating system. My question is, can I use a liquid screed, & if so, where can I buy it. Obviously its a very small quantity. I`m told the heat dissipates quicker through a wet screed.

Any help would be apreciated.

Sponsored Links
All liquid screeds I looked at are water-soluble and therefore obviously unsuitable for showers/wet-rooms. Don't believe there are any that are not but happy to learn.

Aparently they are the bees knees for water underfloor scred, but all the sites I have looked at show contractors pumping millions of tons of the stuff, I only need a bit.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back