Little room under the carpet now !!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
What a way to run a country !!

It is not a problem Woody! Link

Personally I do not give a fig for silly grown ups trying to fund unreal living standards, given regard to their incomes.
It is the youngsters being enticed then falling into the trap of debt which concernes me.. These people should be the economy drivers of the future ... If they can afford to actually buy anything, after servicing their debts !!
:D

Sponsored Links
pipme said:
What a way to run a country !!

It is not a problem Woody! Link

Personally I do not give a fig for silly grown ups trying to fund unreal living standards, given regard to their incomes.
It is the youngsters being enticed then falling into the trap of debt which concernes me.. These people should be the economy drivers of the future ... If they can afford to actually buy anything, after servicing their debts !!
:D
The Umbrella of Debt covers a lot, many use their credit cards for convienience and for some transactions it's essential they pay up promptly and clear the account each month yet those figures are encompassed into statistics which make them look twice as bad.

The link quite clearly shows this data comes from Citizens Advice bureau.
...CAB debt advisers across the UK have reported a 47% increase in the number of new consumer credit debt problems over the past five years, and argue that the numbers in debt have gathered pace.
In a survey of 8,000 debt case studies, CAB found that the average amount owed was £10,700 - roughly 14 times their average monthly income of £800....
A very real problem for many .. IMHO. Never been much smoke without fire .. With money? Just think the worst, people slaughter each other for it !!

;)

Sponsored Links
Back