little to no heat in rads,,, getting desperate

They will know what they are doing.

That's why you go to the doctor and not read up on google if your not well!

Each man to his trade.

Andy

Sponsored Links
...which is why I've had a Worcester boiler man in and a plumber in. I certainty respect that there are people out there with more experience than me. But why.should this site exist if we relied only brought in unaccountable experts. Isnt that the whole point of.this site ?

But at the end of the day, we at only at the end of a key board. If we were there then we could probably sort it out for you.

I done 2 jobs yesterday where each customer had other plumbers in that couldn't fix the problem when I did.

Andy

Sponsored Links
Sorted thanks.

I think it started with a problem with the diverter which got fixed when it was replaced. But at some point a tap near the pump got turned down which reduced the flow considerably. I swear I.checked this as one of my first actions but either I got confused or the Worcester boiler man was fiddling. Probably me.

Anyhow, happy it is sorted. Thanks to all contributors😃

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back