Livingstone throws in the towell.

V

vinty

Ken Livingstone resigns from the Labour party because of all the aggravation directed at him, it is hard to feel sorry for him as he has been caught up in a web of his own making.
For years he promoted intolerance of others point of view under the guise of Political correctness and anti racism and it has now come back and bitten him.
The atmosphere he and others have created to vilify those who question the prevailing orthodoxy that immigration is good , all white men are racists ect. has been exploited by Zionists and the right wing media to destroy him.

Sponsored Links
Whether you think Livingstone was right or wrong over a multitude policies/topics, his downfall seems to be over a mostly factually correct interpretation of the Haavara Agreement.

Yep! Livingstone is guilty of nothing more than a lousy interpretation of History, history is not a science it is a craft as such it is open to interpretation depending on your racial, social origin or class, at shcool I was taught about the Indian mutiny.,
In India today' the so called Indian mutiny is referred to as the first wars of independence,
The reason that Livingstone has been targeted is because of his association wiith Corbyn and as the Labour party under Corbyn is no fan of Israel that means no prospect of a Corbyn government in the near future.
As to the Havaara agreement ,the reason the Zionists are so touchy about it is because it shines a light on the role of Zionism and the expulsion of Jews from Germany

Sponsored Links
"history is not a science it is a craft as such it is open to interpretation depending on your racial, social origin or class"

Indeed

I recall travelling around Europe many years ago with an Aussie girl, and we had to make a detour to do a 'pilgrimage' to Gallipoli.
I had never heard about it/been taught about it, and yet to many an Aussie it was a massive event/betrayal.

Back