Locksmith needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
What’s going on with all the locked threads????
I was locked out yesterday for mentioning The Guardian (pamphlet with poor circulation) has columnists that revealed last week that they are anti UK & pro IRA.
I wasn’t abusive, Bobby was losing the discussion as usual.
Do we have new MODS or are a certain section of our community a bit frustrated at the minute?

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Check the Brexit Posts thread. No abuse, just questions & facts. Why was that blocked?

The Guardian (pamphlet with poor circulation) has editors that revealed last week that they are anti UK & pro IRA

Could you be more wrong?

1. It is one person, not multiple. It is Roy Greenslade
2. He has never been an editor of the Guardian
3 Your sentence implies it may the Guardian that is pro IRA....clearly not true.

Sorry Notch. Editor of theMirror & Employed by the guardian as columnist (printing pro IRA columns).
To answer your question. Yes I could be a lot more wrong.
If you check the Brexit Posts thread , I stated columnist.
He wrote pro IRA columns whilst EMPLOYED by theGuardian.
Could you be more wrong?

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Could you be more wrong?

1. It is one person, not multiple. It is Roy Greenslade
2. He has never been an editor of the Guardian
3 Your sentence implies it may the Guardian that is pro IRA....clearly not true.

He wrote columns for The Guardian, the editorial content of which would presumably have been checked and cleared by The Guardian, unless your asserting that the rag has no idea what it's publishing.

The Guardian has launched a review of Roy Greenslade’s articles after it was accused of allowing him to question the credibility of a woman who accused an IRA member of raping her.
Greenslade, 74, resigned as a lecturer in journalism ethics at City University of London on Monday after confessing to supporting IRA violence.

So yes the often quoted pamphlet has lost any credibility it possibly had as it’s quite happy to print pro iRA (who are anti UK) columns.
Just as well by 2019 figures, it was the least purchased National newspaper in the UK.
So it least not many people read said columns.

Ex Mirror editor & long time Pamphlet columnist Roy Greenslade.

Read the 1st time I mentioned it......
The reason I created this thread.......
Fool.......

Are you really going to make yourself look that stupid when everyone can just read for themselves. Muppet.

Screenshot 2021-03-03 at 20.22.00.png
What’s going on with all the locked threads????

They seem to be getting tired at the playground dickery* that almost any thread descends into after (usually) about 6 posts. What would be great, in addition to the mods, is if the thread starter could block numpties from his/her thread. Then only the grown-ups could post. Yes it's censorship, but it would only affect about 6 people.

*Like this (pic)

Roy Greenslade was editor of the Daily Mirror.
The Daily Mirror has always been a supporter of Irish Nationalism.
Robert Maxwell the pension thief was a former owner of the Mirror who used the paper to call for the unilateral withdrawal of troops from N. I.
The Mirror has always been pro Republican.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back