Lofra Curva Oven CD96MFE bottom element replacement

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi

I need to change the bottom element in the small oven on my Lofra cooker, but I cannot see how I can get access to the base to remove it, the electrical connections and two holding screws are accessed from behind the rear panel, but I cannot actually see the element or how to actually remove it, it must come out from inside the cavity, but it's how and what I need to remove which I am struggling with

Thanks

Sponsored Links
A picture of the inside would be handy!Not an oven that I have worked on, but suspect there will be a cover plate inside the oven compartment that can be unscrewed to gain access the the element.

Hi, I will try and load a picture but I have had the door off and had a good look inside the oven cavity, there are no screws or clips, I can see the oven floor and where it fits at the front but it appears seamless with no way it could be lifted or separated, likewise the side panels have no further screws, I have taken the shelf runners off, but they do not reveal anything ? hence my hope that someone had actually changed one, I have emailed Lofra.it but they haven't responded for the past month ?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back