Loftbox/Triplexer question

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all,

I got my self a loft box to transfer Radio, DAB and TV to some rooms. In some rooms I require only Radio/Dab, is it sufficient if I just put a single Outlet or do I need to fit a Triplexer outlet?

Many Thanks.

Sponsored Links
I thought those modules had filters built into them so that they pass the appropriate frequencies to the connections. If this is the case then you need a module/outlet that will output the Radio/DAB signal and filter all the rest.

I thought those modules had filters built into them so that they pass the appropriate frequencies to the connections. If this is the case then you need a module/outlet that will output the Radio/DAB signal and filter all the rest.

But the tuner in the radio will filter the rest anyway so in all probability a single socket will do.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back