log cabin electrics

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

//www.diynot.com/forums/electrics/log-cabin-electrics.289012/

In regard to the above, I'm cracking on with the wiring.

I have a http://www.tlc-direct.co.uk/Products/CPR026P.html installed, with a 6 amp mcb for one light, and a 20 amp mcb for 4 sockets (2.5m2 t&e) radial.

What size mcb would be appropriate at the cu? I'm guessing for discrimination, then 32 or may even have to be 40 ?

I have done some research re. the earlier question on the csa of the swa, and its area is large enough to act as an earth.

Many thanks,

Sponsored Links
MCBs don't discrimate with each others very well at all. If you are wanting discrimination then it may be necessary to use a cartridge fuse instead

You have not provided enough information to come up with a proper design!... who is signing the design part of EIC anyway :?: you can't put 'someone on an internet BBS' :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Well I'm s******d then !

I'm confident that all the work has been carried out to a very high standard. I am very DIY competent, and used to do electrical work for a living many years ago.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back