logic 6 print board not a good idea

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all just fitted a logic 6 control panel with key fobs very good apart from the print board beige in colour and white righting, very poor in good light let alone in some dark and dingy cupboard, any one else fitted one or is it my eye site letting me down i don:t think so very poor honeywell

Sponsored Links
Did I miss something your not sure how to change a battery and now moan about a old Honeywell panel?

ROFL

Hi alarm not meaning to be to be a pain but i have not worked on a c&k set up and was not sure if it could be locked out by the tamper and only reset by an engineer who put his own reset code in, as a lot did years ago and set them to lock out after so many sets and unsets but a lot of the alarm manufactures have taken that out of the set up now, regarding the NEW LOGIC 6 control panel not the old one with the small fobs to operate the alarm instead of key pad the ck panel is about 16 years old but still works ok so why replace when only the battery needs replacing thanks again baz

Sponsored Links
Never said replace the C&K ( Honeywell support the product now).
Panels still have lockouts for various parameters.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back