Logic Combi 30 boiler - no water from hot water taps

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I had an F1 fault code (low water pressure) which I sorted out. Water pressure now 1.5. I've had this prob before about a year ago and easily rectified with no further problems. This time, after rectifying this I am unable to get any water from my hot water tap. Cold water normal flow. Is this just a co-incidence or is there something I need to adjust on the boiler. It is not showing any fault codes. It's Sunday today so tomorrow I will contact my water supplier. Can anyone give advice. Much appreciated.

Sponsored Links
you probably turned a valve off under the boiler when you re-pressurised your system

you probably turned a valve off under the boiler when you re-pressurised your system
I would say you definately did as algas said. Seen it loads of times with the logics. RHS (return)handle needs to be pointing up/down (same orientation as LHS (flow) handle.

Sponsored Links
Thanks so much for your quick replies, not at home at the moment so will do that tomorrow and send reply when sorted. Really appreciate your help. Elaine

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back