London police station besieged by gang supporters

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Assault bad enough to be called attempted murder, arson, criminal damage, theft on a grand scale, and not a single arrest, because the police don't want to upset the rioters.
Reason for the riots? ARU shot an armed suspected gangmember, and his friends are now upset about it. :eek:
Am I missing something, or has this country gone mad?

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/blazes-tottenham-protest-000501168.html

Sponsored Links
I've had enough with this country. The negatives far outweigh the positives.

Next year I've decided to travel around New Zealand on a holiday working visa. And with the hope that I'll enjoy it that much over there I'll look to find permanent employment and won't have to return to this depressing island.

I'm glad it didnt kick off after the footy, could of been an interesting walk to the station ! These people are just scum wanting an excuse. They got one. A 29 yr old father of 4 shot at police. They shot back. police had better aim. Tough. Thats a reason to get upset apparently. :rolleyes:

• Thanks
Reactions: oph
It's not like some innocent bloke got abused by racist police.
He had been under investigation for stuff like involvement in gangs, drugs, illegal gun posession, and was indeed armed when they tried to arrest him.
It's not like the MET set's up an arrest team with ARU after a report of smoking a spliff. I doubt that there has been a single operation like that in the past decade where the suspect turned out to be innocent; with all the pc nonsense and human rights crap, cops have to be very sure of their case before getting this far.
Will be interesting to see if he had a record or not; my guess ist that it is as long as a bogroll.

Sponsored Links
yeh got a mate who's a met copper apparently this guy was bad news. In any case he shot at the police, hit the guys radio apparently ! he got what he deserved. Live by the sword etc...

yeh got a mate who's a met copper apparently this guy was bad news. In any case he shot at the police, hit the guys radio apparently ! he got what he deserved. Live by the sword etc...

spot on.

I wonder if this unbridled gang culture has anything to do with reports I heard, that people have been sent home with only a caution after threating others with a gun in public. :eek: Posession of a knife with intent doesn't seem to get much attention either.

It's not like the MET set's up an arrest team with ARU after a report of smoking a spliff.
But they shoot innocent electricians on tube trains, (so you could be next,) then try to fake evidence about him jumping over ticket barriers and wearing bulky clothing.
They shoot people for carrrying pieces of wood to be repaired.
And it takes three inquiries into phone hacking before they notice evidence that they knew about it years ago.

I wouldn't be in the least surprised if the bullet was put in the police radio by the police themselves.
IF he had a gun then I want him shot, but there won't be independent investigation so who knows?

True enough, it's unlikely that we'll ever really find out what happened. But if he had previous convictions for the same kind of stuff, I'm inclined to believe that he was guilty this time too.

isnt the current preceedure just a bit too long winded?
why not shoot him in the leg with a rubber bullet, taser him, check him over then if he's got a gun bang him up.
if he hasnt, give him some witch hazel for his leg and a plaster for his neck and send him on his way.
give him a trophy if you like, they'll all want one.

in case anyones in any doubt as to the type of character thats now brown bread.... here's an exert from a blog.....

But what happened to precipitate this? There are actually three paths that took us to this civil disorder.The most obvious, at first glance appears to be some upside down gangster revenge for a policeman shooting dead one Mark Duggan. Duggan - street name ‘Starrish Mark’ - was supposedly a gangsta member of Tottenham Man Dem Gang, a street mob believed to be involved with the infamous Jamaica Yardies.

Apparently Starrish Mark was under observation by the fuzz as it was believed he was all set to take revenge for the killing of his cousin Kevin Easton a rapper – street name ‘Smegz’ – who was fatally stabbed outside a Mile End nightclub back in March.

Anyway, legend has it that Starrish Mark was in a taxi when he spotted an armed officer and it alleged took a pot shot at him from the back of the cab. The officer’s life was saved by his radio which took the bullet. The officer then returned fire and Duggan and was shot dead.

steven waldorph and ashley james come to mind when I hear the police have shot some one dead, seems there are criminals on both sides of the law.

Despite the police being guilty of some serious blunders as well as covering them up, I seriously doubt that they set up an operation like this, and bring an unidentified gun along to plant it on the suspect to provide a reason to shoot him.

I know a copper that is involved in tackling gang members, and according to him, the vast majority of them are very well known, down to where they live, what car they drive, what clubs they go to, who their mates are etc etc. The chances the bloke that got shot was a nice, innocent, hard working fella, are about as good as my chances to become CEO of BG.

steven waldorph and ashley james come to mind when I hear the police have shot some one dead
The Waldorph case doesn't look too good, but James Ashley was an already convicted killer with connections to serious organised crime, and wanted on suspicion of yet another (attempted?) murder. Whatever the police did in terms of making up stories about what happened, you can't say Ashley didn't deserve what he got.

I am certainly no great defender of the police in general to put it mildly, but one thing to keep in mind, is that the "evidence" about coppers' actions, is mostly based on the statements of other criminals.

Just look at some of the comments about the Tottenham case:
"Just a nice bloke who never harmed anyone"
" A pieceful protest"
If you listen to that crap, it sounds like those bad racists coppers knocked off another poor member of the church choir who was on his way to visit his grandma, in stead of a gangbanger shooting at people.

Sponsored Links
Back