Look what the cat dragged in

Sponsored Links
Really?

Tell that to the ones that sniff out drugs at the airport. Or work with mountain rescue. Or the police. Or the disabled.

Let's hope you never need their help, huh?

Sponsored Links
According to a lot of folk on this forum "all animals are created the same"

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Really?

Tell that to the ones that sniff out drugs at the airport. Or work with mountain rescue. Or the police. Or the disabled.

Cats have a very acute sense of smell too. They could do the jobs that dogs do if they wanted to, but why bother when dogs will work 8 hour days, whilst you're dozing on the sofa. Or being fed sardines by a doting owner. Letting the canines do the hard work instead - that's what I call smart. :cool:

We've got both. Dog far smarter than cat. And he's a bloody stupid dog.

No, the cat is just having you on because it thinks it's fun to make you think it's stupid.

That way you get up to open the door for them etc instead of them having to work to do it.

Cats are clever :LOL:

No, the cat is just having you on because it thinks it's fun to make you think it's stupid.

That way you get up to open the door for them etc instead of them having to work to do it.

Cats are clever :LOL:

It's that old saying -

Dogs have owners, cats have staff.

If I'm not around, our moggie happily uses the cat flap. If I'm there, he sits at the door, which is next to the flap, and demands I open the door. Pesky little blighter. :LOL:

Dogs have loads of buddies and live in packs.

Cats have no mates at all which is why they are all called Joe.

ive got a dog and 2 cats,cats dont go out(YET)
although the dog is very clever it still craps in my garden where as the neighbours cats always crap in mine.so cats are clever as they dont 5hit on there own door step :LOL:

ive got a dog and 2 cats,cats dont go out(YET)
although the dog is very clever it still craps in my garden where as the neighbours cats always crap in mine.so cats are clever as they dont 5hit on there own door step :LOL:

Hopefully when your 2 start going out, you can get your own back on your neighbours. :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back