Looking for 2100mm wide patio door set in white UPVC

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I must admit I thought this would have been a standard size. I've tried the usual suspects, B&Q and Wickes etc. Wickes do 1500, 1800, and 2400, but not the 2100.

Can anyone point me in the direction of a standard size maker for these please? the opening is 2050 high.

Thanks

Sponsored Links
OK, so I can get them made to measure I know.

Having said that funds are limited with this customer so I am trying to find an 'off the peg' solution. Experience tells me that these are usually quite a bit cheaper if I can get one.

For example, I saved nearly 50% with a Wickes french door set a few years ago. The size was perhaps 10mm short on the height but I got around this with a packer and some trim. It looked made to measure.

Sponsored Links
why dont you try some standard touble glazing company? anglian, safestyle or something, these Safechoice guys sell good quality doors.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back