Looking for Local Gas Engineer Glasgow area

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi
I'm in the Knightswood area of Glasgow
can anyone recommend a Local engineer to service a Vokera Unica HE
also Baxi Bermuda Gas Fire.
We had the Vokera installed last April it's running Ok. but sometimes notice the
Hot Water temp is a bit lower than usual. Don't know if a service might fix this or point to what may be causing the low temp ?
I'm a bit concerned about the Gas fire it was in the property when we moved in last year, according to the owner it has been serviced annually it works but have been noticiing that if it's on for some time their is a smell coming off it hard to explain gives you a headache after a while.
So if anyone could have a look would be most gratefull.
The alternative would be to take out a Homecare Contract with Scottish Gas which I'm trying to avoid unless anyone can recommend them
Thanks
Ian [/code]

Sponsored Links
first advise is dont use the fire at all.has the hw deteriorated with the recent cold snap?try running your taps a bit slower.im available on monday.also get a carbon monoxide alarm :idea:

Hi
Thanks for the quick reply.
have a Carbon Monoxide alarm in the living Room it's one that you plug in to the Mains with battery back up. Teasted it earlier seems to be Ok.
Will keep the Fire off for the time being. Have a Halogen heater we can use for time being.
If your available Monday thats fine.
any way I can contact you ?
Regards
ian

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back