Baxi Bermuda 552 back boiler stopped working

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi to everyone, this is my first post and need your advice. I have the baxi bermuda 552 stopped working this morning. its not lightning up to give hot water or central heating. what could be the problem. anything major??? it was serviced last year jun2009 and i'm planning to replace soon.

would anyone recommend "Gas Safe" engineers around Hazel Grove, Stockport and what would be estimate cost charge for servicing.

Many Thanks

Sponsored Links
so should i do repair only? the last service I did was Jun 2009 and due for service and i'm going to change the boiler with npower and they are starting the work in 3 weeks time.

Sponsored Links
tough one.......i wouldn't spend a penny more if you are changing in 3 weeks. Try to use your immersion for hot water (assuming you have one) and live without heat for 3 weeks

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back