Looking for polycarbonate roofing supplies

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello All , My next project is going to be building a small lean-to conservatory at the rear of my property . I am in the process of building a dwarf wall first , then weather permitting just after Christmas I will start with the UPVC double glazing and door . I will then be able to measure up correctly for a 35mm polycarbonate roof on wood rafters . I have been carrying out a lot of searching on the internet for companies that supply all materials and fixings needed to complete a polycarbonate roof and I thought I had found one that had everything I needed at a reasonable price including the sheets cut to size . However after looking at the trustpilot reviews , I was put off by quite a number of really negative reviews , and so my search continues , have any forum members recently dealt with any UK companies that have a good trustworthy reputation , and if so could you please let me know .
Thanks

Sponsored Links
I got mine from the nearby Isle of Wight (delivered)

For some reason it has for many years been a hotbed of plastic sheeting and other materials.

If you say where you are, you might get some local suggestions.

Sponsored Links
CABP deliver nationally - my deliveries have been to the midlands.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back