Loss of telephone and internet for around 7 hours.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
It seems some mice had a fibre diet after getting into cabinet. However it was not until some one reported this with a picture on face book, did I know it was not something in my own house. Using my mobile to contact Sky was near impossible, to contact, I never did get through.

Sponsored Links
Mouse damage to telephones.jpg
This picture was posted of the mouse damage. Maybe I should has asked if a high fibre diet harmed the mouse? Seems time to find out my handies and make sure my ham licence is renewed? But intruder alarms in the cabinets would seem a better idea.

I have my own intruder control team. 1715721166862.png let even a fly enter the house and they are on the case. Could not get a better pair of bookends.

Seems time to find out my handies and make sure my ham licence is renewed?

I received an email last week, suggesting my licence condition had changed. It included a link to just download a new licence. I hadn't applied for a renewal.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back