Loss of water pressure - with a difference (maybe)

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

First of all, yes I have done a search and couldn't find anything for my specific issue.

Basically my shower pressure has never been great I changed the bathroom around 6 months ago and the water pressure didn't change, however for the last couple of days the water pressure has deteriorated. The shower starts ok seems a little weak but then the water keeps fading in and out the water literally moves from one side of the shower to the other. I've been playing with it and when I put the shower head to the top of the mounting bar the water stops completely!

I have a standard system not a combi, using the infamous Suprema in the kitchen with a gravity tank in the roof (probably no more than 2 feet above the top of the shower mounting bar). As I said the pressures always been pretty poor but no water at all takes the pi$$.

Cheers in advance.

CRABo

Sponsored Links
They both come out of the wall separately and go into the main shower unit that must mix them before sending water up through the hose.

Cheers

Sponsored Links
Urm not sure to be honest, I think the hot tank is in the airing cupboard but can't be sure.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back