Lost iQon drivers LM7WE Please Help

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

I have had to format my Tesco iQon Laptop model LM7WE that had XP Pre-Installed..No Disc's

I have reinstalled XP successfully But I have lost all my drivers for :Sound ..Wireless connection etc..

How and where do I find them????

Will I need to pay?

Please excuse me as I am not quite up to speed with all computer jargon however I can navigate my way around.

Please help :(

Sponsored Links
Changed my region now my name makes sense :LOL:

So I'm suck with my laptop running as fast as I have known with no sound and no wireless :cry:

I can get on line but I have to unplug the network lead from the wireless router which means everybody else in the house can't :mad:

Can anyone help :(

Sponsored Links
Try a PM to pcworker in the post.....he may still have the drivers and send them to you :idea:

I can get on line but I have to unplug the network lead from the wireless router which means everybody else in the house can't

Virgin media your ISP ? do you not have 4 Ethernet ports on your router ? or do you mean you have a modem as oppose to a router ? make and model to confirm please. Wifi USB dongle available from about £10 upwards if necessary.....try a PM to pcworker first.

I did find an FTP address for Everex in taiwan but it's timing out :evil:

Have a look here

Also it looks like a company called FIC maybe supplying the motherboards....can you identify the model ? maybe try downlaoding Belarc Advisor to help then have a look at this

The everex.com site (which is where most others have got these from) appears to be down. :evil:

My daughter has an Iqon tower. The motherboard is made by Microstar. There's a label on the tower that says Multimedia by Philips and it's made in Ireland.

Try a PM to pcworker in the post.....he may still have the drivers and send them to you :idea:

I can get on line but I have to unplug the network lead from the wireless router which means everybody else in the house can't

Virgin media your ISP ? do you not have 4 Ethernet ports on your router ? or do you mean you have a modem as oppose to a router ? make and model to confirm please. Wifi USB dongle available from about £10 upwards if necessary.....try a PM to pcworker first.

I did find an FTP address for Everex in taiwan but it's timing out :evil:

Yes Virgin are my provider.....I do have 4 ethernet ports on my router?

I want to be able to use it in any room in the house though and I still have no sound

A USB dongle would connect me to my router right? even though my laptop was wireless before I re-installed XP. :confused:

I'll try a Pm to pcworker for these drivers

I do have 4 ethernet ports on my router

Then you can plug your laptop into one of these with a cable and leave everything else in the house connected. I suspect you are disconnecting the network cable between the modem and the router....you don't need to do this if you have another network cable.....use one of the 4 network ports.

I want to be able to use it in any room in the house though and I still have no sound

Not a solution just a temp. workaround to get you going without having to unplug other machines.

A USB dongle would connect me to my router right?

Correct, again not the ideal solution but if you can't get the drivers for the built in wireless then it's an option.

Hi all,

Got myself another network cable last night and plugged it into the spare port on the router working fine kids are happy i'm not stopping them using the net.

downloading Belarc Advisor it tell me exactly the make up of my notebook :cool: its not a laptop its a note book :LOL:

empip thanks I'm going to try this when I get in from work.

Just a question for everyone,

I have downloaded loads of these driver update sites they all give me a free scan and tell me what drivers are missing the main reason of this thread.....However they want a fee anything from $19 to $50.

If I pay will they work or are they a waste on money????

For approx £20 I'd be glad to pay to get my Sound & wireless Back as its doing my head in. :mad:

I have never paid for drivers from any site so can't really comment BUT be careful that they are not just supplying a link to the everex.com US site which was down when I tried to access......I found free drivers for download on the web for your notebook but these were all just links to everex.com so no good if the site is down.

Did you manage to get a response from pcworker ? sounds like a no.

Is there an e-mail address you can send to on the everex.com.tw website ?

Can you post the results of the Belarc Advisor as screenshot(s) and I'll see if it helps to locate drivers from the real hardware vendors i.e. the guys that supply the necessary components.

Sponsored Links
Back